Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fiona Payne : Rogatory Interview

DC 1485 MESSIAH: Tries to pin Fiona down for Sunday and the events of the day but she does everything in her power to stay away. Fiona also claims the checks were every 20 minutes. Fiona's only interest is to talk about Thursday but appears to have an obsession with SUNDAY!.

--------------

It would appear that the group would meet at the Paynes for lunch except on Thursday May 3rd.



Reply
“Erm, I’m sure they did, yeah, yeah. I mean, I think every, I think every lunch, bar the Thursday, we had people in the apartment having lunch. Erm, and my mum generally was the sandwich maker, that was a bit of a joke for the week, she’d took it upon herself to do loads of shopping, erm, while we were sort of sailing and stuff, she, she’d go to the Supermarket and get loads of, loads of provisions in and she’d be making piles of baguettes and, erm, yeah, and everyone would generally descend on ours and demolish the lot.


Erm, and, yeah, we just all mucked in to cook for the kids, we generally tried to give them a hot, a hot lunch and, you know, people would just donate whatever was in their apartment”.


1485
“Yeah”.


Reply
So, yeah, I don’t think Sunday was any different in that regard, you know, we ate at ours”.
1485
“When the afternoon draws to a close and then we are going into early evening”.


Reply
“Umm”.


1485
“Tell me about what you can remember about the early evening, leading up to the time that you put your children to bed?”


Reply
On the Sunday?”00.47.11
1485
“Yeah”.


Reply
Phew, again, I, I can’t remember specifically Sunday. Erm, all I can say is, on the whole, we would just go down and play with the kids. I mean, our kids would sleep until sort of half three, often four o’clock, often we were getting them up a bit earlier, walking them up just to have a bit of a playtime before the tea. Erm, but we generally in the evening we would just go down to the play area by the Tapas Bar. Erm, tut, and on a couple of, on a couple of occasions we took them to the beach late afternoon if the weather was nice and I couldn’t tell you”.


1485
“Yeah”.


Reply
I know on the Thursday we did, that’s what we did, and one of the previous days we did that, erm, we took them to the beach, and I couldn’t tell you which day that was. I don’t think it was Sunday, I would have guessed around Monday, erm, I don’t think it was Sunday. Erm, because we fed, on that occasion, the times we went to the beach, we fed them at the restaurant that was on the beach. Erm, but I have a feeling on the Sunday, because that would have been the first sort of full day if you like, I think we did use the, erm, kids high tea, so we would have been at the Tapas Bar to feed the kids”.


--------------------------
Remember Matt claims he was sick Sunday and did not attend dinner

“No, one of the days, I think, Matt did a bit of sailing one of the days later on, it wasn’t the Sunday, erm, I would guess either the Tuesday or the Wednesday, erm, I can’t remember which morning, but he didn’t have the lesson, he just wanted to take a boat out, erm, so one of those mornings he, he did take, erm, a catamaran out on his own”.






http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic40.html